Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FANTASYZE! WEEK 6b - Friend Island 2 - Tucker Bs!

Well here's a special surprise! As it's workout 'b' of Friend Island, I thought i'd give the floor to the wonderful Tucker Bs! When I asked Hooty if he was down, he shot me in the neck with a dart gun and I found myself inside a monk. True story. So here it is! But beware, it's magical raw rock & roll music like you have never experienced! Fearless love!!!

This week has 2 x 10 minute runs with only a 3 minute break... Yikes... You'll NEED the Tucker Bs to get through it!

TRACKLISTING:
1. Lord We Are Your Playlord
2. Varz
3. Good Bits Trip and Fall
4. Racie
5. Songs of Love
6. Interesting Tone
7. Sip
8. Pills For Action
9. Degreaser
10. Jungle
11. Pigs Will Fly
12. All Hell Breaks Loose
13. Mothers
14. Whiskey Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment